Our friends at CFIB sent us some useful information for our members.
Last week, Ryerson University launched a new series of online cybersecurity training modules called “Simply Secure” for managers of small and medium-sized Canadian organizations– and they’re free!
It includes a handbook, cybersecurity toolkit and e-learning modules. The modules cover:
- Cybersecurity risk
- Common cybersecurity threats
- Useful cybersecurity concepts
- Cybersecurity frameworks and standards
- Privacy and regulatory compliance
- Cybersecurity incident management
- Business continuity planning
- Technical best practices
- Building and evaluating a cybersecurity program
Here is the Financial Post article about the free courses: https://financialpost.com/technology/tech-news/ryerson-launches-free-cybersecurity-e-course-for-smbs-2
To learn more, please visit the Simply Secure website: https://simply-secure.ca/